I'm here with a little update on symptoms and how i'm feeling as well as a little update on baby and how our little Nugget is growing,
SYMPTOMS
For me this was the week where the dreaded morning sickness started, and I would take the term "morning" sickness with a pinch of salt, this is not something that happens in the morning and you can then spend the rest of the day feeling hunky dory. No. This is a nausea that comes in waves all through the day and can result in multiple episodes of vomiting. The other symptoms that I have had this week was food aversions, nothing in particular sounded good to eat and Tuna was a major no no, one of the girls had Tuna in work and I had to make a mad dash to the toilet.
In terms of emotional symptoms I was grumpy and didn't want anyone near me, I didn't want cuddles and just wanted to be alone, it became overwhelming at work some days and I had to just take a few minutes to myself.
SIZE OF BABY
This week baby is the size of a Pea
DEVELOPMENT
This week baby's arm and leg buds are continuing to form as well as a lot of their other vital organs.
RANDOM FACT
That poppy seed that your baby was the size of just 3 weeks ago is now the size of your little baby's heart alone.
![]() |
| Image from http://center.babygaga.com/calendar/pregnancy |

No comments:
Post a Comment