Monday, 9 January 2017

Bump Update - Week 10

Hey everyone,

This week was the week where I visited my hospital for the first time. Had my first appointment with the midwife at the hospital and not my doctors surgery and the whole experience was fantastic. My midwife is absolutely incredible and my doctor is lovely too! I could not be happier. Had blood taken an even though I was dreading it it was a breeze!

SYMPTOMS

Symptoms this week were much the same with sickness and fatigue being top of the list, nothing new really happening just feels like it's still not sunk in yet even at this stage.

SIZE OF BABY

This week baby is the size of a Kumquat!

DEVELOPMENT

This week baby's jaw bones are developing as well as unbelievably baby's milk teeth! Baby now also has a functioning digestive tract. Also this week baby's fingers and toes are no longer webbed and they can move their wrists.

RANDOM FACT

In the past 3 weeks baby has almost doubled in size 

Image from http://center.babygaga.com/calendar/pregnancy/week-10

Leigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment