Hey everyone,
This is the week that we started to have a few more symptoms,
New symptom this week seems to be IBS, I used to get this a lot when I was younger, agonising stomach pains for hours with little or no movement and then diarrhoea at the end but as of recent years I haven't had any symptoms of it. I had noticed a few weeks ago that it might be coming back and now it definitely has, all the same symptoms but I feel like the pain is worse now. Even before this started I had started to notice that if I move too quickly in bed I would get this sharp pain along my tummy kind of like pulling a muscle I guess so not sure if it's just the body's way of keeping baby safe. I think that might be what's causing the ibs pains to be worse either that or I just have a short memory! Other symptoms are much the same with vomiting in the morning and extreme fatigue but I am getting so used to these now that they just fit in with my normal routine.
SIZE OF BABY
This week baby is the size of Lime!
DEVELOPMENT
This is the final week of the first trimester!! Baby is now only 6cm in length but is fully formed! Baby is also continuing to move around and the skeleton which currently made of cartilage will soon harden to become bone,
RANDOM FACT
Baby is practising breathing.

No comments:
Post a Comment